Tuesday, December 05, 2006

**First Snow**

YEAYYYYYYYY...first snow of the winter here in Boston! It was only a little one this morning and it didn't lie for long but it was lovely to watch as I ate my breakfast. Too absent minded to pull out the aul camera to get a snap of it but next time...I have a feeling it will be the start of many :) I love it when it finally gets cold and wintery. The Christmassy feeling just can't get flowing properly 'til it happens.

Well I'm off for another cup of tea and get cracking on some homework. Can I just say how much I love tea, all teas but black tea most of all (thank you to whoever-it-is-upstairs for Barry's Gold Blend) and as an Irish women pledge my eternal allegiance to tea...coffee's ok when you just can't get a decent cup of tea but nothing shall ever beat tea :) from a teapot, with a teacosy on it...I cant wait to go home for a decent cup!!

Happy Wintery Day everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your so lucky - snow!!! I've never had a white christmas! I want one :)

Anonymous said...

who needs boring old snow when youve got coool storms and no electricity!also why does snow have to be so rude and only arrive when your not there, tell me that and il give you my hat!

Anonymous said...

by the by ms doyle id just like to concur with you on the fact that tea is just well BRILLIANT! god bless the tea bag, the tea cup/mug and of course the wonderful teapot!

Emily said...

Is it possible you're my Irish Sister from Another Mother? I love tea! For me it's all kinds but the green tea/fruity teas types. Perhaps it's not a a reason to base kinship, I'm just saying, coffee will always only be a caffine fix for me.
So glad you joined the Dishcloth KAL! It's weirdly thrilling isn't it? It's like a Knitter's race against the clock.
Great selection of Brooke yarn! Could it BE anymore heavenly (five bucks if you get the reference!)? Such a talented girl. And lucky you for purchasing! And from having such nice messages from your SP! And having your DB in town!