Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I am grateful for...

- Kolya
- snow
- knitting
- Boston in the Spring
- clean water
- sunshine
- Music! and lyrics
- clean air
- films
- real post
- the smell of fresh laundry
- my bed
- my vintage boots that are so high and yet so comfortable
- new stationary (yeah, I'm a nerd)
- algebra (don't even ask...)
- Ireland
- mountains
- adventures
- aeroplanes
- my crazy siblings
- my parents, though I wouldn't like to admit it to them
- dark chocolate
- city life
- country life
- being able to live in both
- my health
- sleep
- laughter
- tea
- yarn!
- pretty bras and underwear (noone said my list had to make sense)
- fairies...magic...imagination
- mascara and my long lashed to put it on
- being unique, but still having people who understand me (if you are reading this, I mean you!)

hmmmm, I feel good right now.

3 comments:

meg said...

hey, so weird. i think we are reading each others blogs at the same time.

great post by the way! love it.

Emily said...

You are the best! I love this list and am feeling mighty inspired to do something like it. I love reading what makes other people happy!
Thanks for the music compliment; that means so much from my musically genius friend!
Sounds like all is well there. I'm so glad we're both doing this latest swap; I've already heard from my pal and she sounds like a doll. Hooray! I've finally dropped my funky swap mojo!
Cheers to you m'dear! Will communicate in email form soon, as cannot keep leaving such wordy comments!

Anonymous said...

GRRRRREEEEEEEEAAAAAAAT list, very good thinking to write down all the things you love and make you happy, now any time you feel down i guarantee if you look at that list you can use at least one of those things to cheer you up!!