Monday, February 05, 2007

Secret Pal 9

I'm being so forgetful...I also wanted to thank my amazing Secret Pal, Lisa, for her kindness throughout the swap. She treated me royally and was the most fun to keep in touch with. Thank you so much Lisa. Please find a link to her blog in my friends list and pop on over for a wee nosey.

Also my spoilee, Christine, can be found in my friends list too and was a pleasure to get to know over the last few months. Braving the few technical difficulties we had she was amazingly understanding during my trying semester and was a pleasure to spoil.

Two lovely new friends!! :)

And now the big questions...to do Secret Pal 10 or not?!?!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Yes please do Secret Pal 10! I've just joined and been accepted- whoo-hahaha. Feeling very cool and in the in-crowd.
I didn't know you were graduating in May? Does that mean you head back to Ireland? What an odd thought- wonderful that you get to be back with your family, but sort of sad that you're no longer in (pretend) driving distance if you and Brooke and Ann and I ever planned our (pretend) road trip. Huh.
Still. How exciting to be graduating. Muy, muy happy for you.
I'm also not much of a Prince fan, but I enjoyed his half-time show (I enjoyed the whole game in fact but out of respect won't go into that ;-). Is there anyone who can't get down with some "Purple Rain"?
Glad you're treating yourself. I felt the exact same way after Christmas- and then went and made those purple socks for my mom. Oh well, old habits and such.
Glad the DB's coming; what a lovely thing to look forward to!

AJ said...

Parisa, the price is for all four skeins. :)
I am not really sure how many balls of the Cathay I used on the Caftan, (it's been a while since I knit it). I do know that I ordered too much yarn given that I have 5 skeins leftover, (I'm keeping one for the unfinished neckline).I want to say that I used about 6 skeins, but I can't remember too well and I don't remember how many skeins I ordered. I think I have early Alzeheimers setting in! I will take a look at my knitting notes and see if I can find out how many I used. :) Lemme know if you are interested in the yarn. I can send out tomorrow when I go to the Post Office!

Anonymous said...

whereuat?
Hope everything is ok...
--sockret pall