Friday, November 17, 2006

bored

at work, so bored...life sucks right now...in 2 hours time it will all be fine but right now, I want to curl up and die! My next class, is going to be so bad. Don't have the work done, it is sooooo overdue...dont know what I am going to say to my teacher. he is going to kiill me, in front of everyone. I'm an idiot, why do I let things like this happen and then have to dread things like this, feels awful. and I cant skip the class to get out of it because i did that last week! I'm screwed! I can get it all done at the weekend but I still have to liv ethrough the next few hours and i dont want to.

On the up side, tonight i am going to eat like a queen...a friend of mine is having an early thanksgiving dinner so she could cook for all our mates. it's going to be amazing. and i baked an apple pie for it, from my mothers own recipe and i just hope it came out ok. And then Sunday....oh Sunday...I cant wait!! just have to get through these next 2 hours...OK here I go...wish me luck :(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A belated good luck mamasita! How'd it go?

meg said...

hope your class went okay. i can completely relate; i've been in the same situations so many times. i'm sure you got through it okay and finished everything up this weekend.