Thursday, October 19, 2006

Procrastinating hardcore!! (dodging the homework/write a proper blog bullet)







What Color is Your Brain?




BLUE:

At work or in school: I like to be with people, sharing with them, inspiring them, and helping them. I work and learn best when I can take into consideration people and the human element. I flourish in an atmosphere of cooperation.
With friends: I always look for perfect love. I am very romantic, and I enjoy doing thoughtful things for others. I am affectionate, supportive and a good listener.
With family: I like to be happy and loving. I am very sensitive to rejection from my family and to family conflicts. I really like to be well thought of and need frequent reassurance. I love intimate talks and warm feelings.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

3 comments:

Emily said...

I wanted to agree on the whole knitting-with-the-man-in-the-room thing. I feel the same way with The Hubba; there's something ridiculously cozy about it. And volunteer work in India- good gracious, girl, is there nothing you can't do? ;-)
Glad you're posting; we Carolinians like to hear about that cold Northland up there!

Unknown said...

Hello! We're back from Tennessee, so I thought I'd stop by to say hello...hello! ;P Hope things are going good for you- I saw you got the Christmas Stocking book from your spoiler. Is it any good?
xo
B

Unknown said...

you...post...now...consider your arse kicked!! :) *grin*