Thursday, October 19, 2006

SP9 competition questions

1. Where is your favorite knitting spot?
I love knitting in my bed, while watching 'Sex and the City' or 'Grey's Anatomy'. I knit everywhere though, and its more who than where that makes me happy when I knit. I love knitting when my boyfriend is chilling out with me, I know it sounds odd, but I think I like the companionship and being so comfortable with someone that you don't have to be doing something together to just be together.

2. If you suddenly could never knit again (shudder) - what would you do instead?
Well I already crotchet and love it (my Ma is the real crotcher and I'm the knitter, but we both do both, if that makes sense!) I love beading so maybe I"m do more of that. Suppose could catch up on my reading, but it would be a sad day!!

3. If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why?
Right now it would be back home to Ireland, into my beloved's arms and to the wide open spaces, beautiful mountains and stormy sea that I love. I really want to see Australia too and I miss India (spent my gap year there, doing voluntary work)

4. When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it?
I wanted to sing and preform on stage but that was my secret. And now I'm at music school and hopefully working towards that dream.

5. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Haagen Daaz's Belgian Chocolate is really good. Also Phish Food by Ben and Jerry's, and ofcourse the classic double cream vanilla ice cream from Devon...sinful!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

PST time says it is only 9:18 pm...heehee you are fine!

Anonymous said...

I would to see Ireland!