Monday, October 16, 2006

Check in...

Just a quick post while I'm sitting at work, just to let everyone know that I havent dropped off the face of the earth and that I'm really sorry for not blogging sooner. It has been a busy week and I have lots to tell and loads of photos to put up but I need half an hour of minutes all in a row with no interuptions or homework needing finished, THEN I can blog....oh YEAY! On the up side I didnt go to any of my classes today 'cause I couldnt fall asleep until 4.30 am (was feeling very anxious, don't know why) and when I went to check my post I had a mysterious parcel...wonder what that could be!!

Life is good, Tiger Duck!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Haha! You're back! One day more and I would have left some annoying comment, reminding you there are people out there in the world who read your blog and expect you to drop other, more important aspects of your life in order to entertain us, you irresponsible blogger you. Or something like that.
Glad all is well (except for the no-sleep, anxious bit-wonder what that's about...)
What's in the parcel?! (Parcel- so cute and Irish!) Comment at you later!

Anonymous said...

for anyone who is confused by parisa's comment at the end of this blog ie'life is good tiger duck' then i must must must advise you to read the realtively unknown but genial childrens book 'A letter for tiger'! best book youll ever read in your whhhhhooollllllleeee life!