Saturday, September 16, 2006

Secret Pal 9

So ever since I found out that Knitters blogged and had their own websites, I have been obsessed with the idea of the knitter secret swaps that they have going on, and now I have my own blog I want to be part of one SOOOOOOOOOO badly!! I just applied to be part of Secret Pal 9, which seems to be one of the largest knit swaps, and I really hope they let me participate.

One of the rules says that new bloggers must have atleast 10 posts though to be eligible, so I'm going to post LOADS this weekend and hope that counts because I swear I'm serious about this all. I want to do it so badly!! So if you are a member of SP9 and you're checking out my site to see if I'm eligible PLEASE see that I am geniunely excited to be a part of this swap!

1 comment:

HPNY KNITS said...

beware-of the black hole blogging will drag you to... lots of knitting inspiration, numerous stash enhancements, swaps, competitions, blog hopping etc... the stuff is highly addictive-you'll lose sleep- your apartment will be full of yarn.....
:-)
users beware...