Saturday, September 16, 2006

I GOT A COMMENT!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I proud to announce that I have just received my first comment ever. It was left by a lovely fellow knitter who valiantly tried to warn me of the perils of knitblogs but, alas, it seems that I am hooked!

I'm so proud, someone actually read this blog of their own accord, someone who doesn't know me or have any obligation to do so!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH, you made me day. (My boyfriend is reading this over my shoulder...we've been together 4 years and he's only realising now that I am a nerd!!)

5 comments:

Kerry said...

Welcoem to blog land! I just found your comment on my blog otherwise I would have been here sooner. For some reason, Blogger hasn't been notifying me of new comments lately. Anywho...

In order to get pictures in the center of the text, I choose the center position when I'm uploading them. Just click on the picture link and then browse the pictures on your hard drive.

If you visit http://www.knitblog.com/
or http://secretpal8.blogspot.com/2006/05/how-to-post-button_13.html you'll find great instructions on posting buttons. If you still need help drop me an email and I'll walk you through it. :-)

Kate said...

Hi There!!!

I just saw your comment on the knitting tea swap! I live in Boston too!!! Well, actually South of "town" but nearby...send me an email!!!! Or leave me a comment on my blog!!!

EvaLux said...

Hiya, I wandered over from Sockret Pals... and when I saw this I thought I'd add another comment... let it be the first few of loads of comments :)

Cheers Eva - http://sweetpea16.wordpress.com

Valerie said...

I know what it's like to start a knititng blog through it out into the world and think "is anyone looking at this". Keep it up you're doing great. Mine's brand new too!

Unknown said...

Hello! I'm another new blogger and noticed that we're both signed up for the SP9 and the Sock-ret Pal Swap as well. I hope you have a great time with them both! I know I can't wait to start :)