Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Quickie!

I am so tired right now, completely wiped from finals and graduation. My Ma is also here all the way from sunny (haha) Ireland. So I am going to keep this short and sweet but i just wanted to post a few teaser pictures from graduation, just to get you in the mood for the biiiiiiiig post to come :) these are just of the entire hall and of 2 of the 3 honorary doctorate recipients, one of whom is the Edge from U2...nice! I have so much to tell you, knitting related, more projects, another book, SPINNING (oh, she's never mentioned that one before...) but right now I am braindead.



5 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh! Congratulations!

meg said...

Somehow, I had no idea you were in your last semester and about to graduate!

Congrats to you!!!

Emily said...

Whoo-hoo! That is so fantastic- graduation! Good for you. And how nice to have your mother (mum? mammy?) in town! And to see The Edge- you are too cool for school. Which, as you are no longer in school, is very accurate.
Can't wait to see more detailed pictures, particularly of your parental figure. And where do you go next, hmm? It's a bit like getting married and you've barely said "I do" and everyone asks "When are you having children?" So, what is it, m'dear? Stay in Boston, back to Ireland, what is the next great move?
Whole 'nother topic- Please, please come finish along with me! Though, the whole "one week" idea is clearly insane. This will be going on next week, especially when I'm so tempted to whip up another Mystery Dishcloth...
Yea Knatty! We're so proud of you here in ole' NC!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! I just got back last week and am catching up with everyone- LOVE your homeland!! Where did you hide all the yarn, though? haha!!

xo

GI said...

Tag, you're it!